Chocolate…. Who doesn’t love chocolate? And Chocolate cake is absolutely my favorite, it’s my go to, can’t give it up, always make room for a slice of chocolate cake.
This recipe is beyond amazing, the texture, flavor and richness will leave you wanting for more. This Mother’s Day I can’t think of a better breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert than thisDecadent Chocolate Bunt Cake.
1 (18.25 ounce) package devils food chocolate cake
1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
1 Cup sour Cream
1 Cup Vegetable oil
½ Cup Warm Water
2 Cups Semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large mixing bowl mix together, everything except the chocolate chips until well mixed, then add chocolate chips and hand mix until blended
3. Pour batter into well-greased 12 cup bunt pan
4. Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until the top is springy to the touch, and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan for at least 1 ½ hours before removing from pan.
5. Place chocolate chips in heatproof bowl. In a small saucepan bring the heavy cream to a light boil, remove from heat immediately and pour over the chocolate chips and let sit untouched for 10 minutes, using a whisk blend the mixture together until smooth and creamy and let cool for 1 hour
6. Once bunt cake is cool and placed onto a cake plate cover with cooled ganache
7. Serve and enjoy
This is the perfect desert for any occasion and so easy to make it is sure to become a new family favorite for your get togethers.
Furniture Buyer/interior designer