It’s finally here! All of the signs are saying it’s so. Outside it’s beginning to warm up and the snow is starting to melt ever-so-slowly off the mountains. Spring is around the corner! Springtime also means it is time to change out your decor for a light, bright, fun-loving home. Here are 10 items to transform your home for under $200.
1. Headboards are a quick way to give your bedroom a completely different vibe. Nailhead trim on the Ember Upholstered Headboard is a perfect finishing touch.
2. A 32″ LED TV is great for any small space, guest bedroom, or master bathroom.
3. The Pitman Adjustable Game Chair allows extra seating in the TV room while still being stylish and comfortable.
4. Kick your feet up on JLA’s ottoman. Also available in additional fabrics.
5. The Shay Headboard by Ashley features a smooth black look that effortlessly adds style to a room.
6. Dalyn is one of my favorites for affordable floor coverings. The vintage Antigua Rug partners perfectly with a contemporary office or mid-century-modern kitchen table.
7. Offer additional seating around the bar with this Ashley Armless Barstool.
8. Shine light on the subject with can light Table Lamps…
9. Or go even more modern with the Fredo Table Lamp.
10. Your student can study hard with the Haley Desk and Chair Set.
11. We all know the kitchen is where the party really happens. This Homelegance Counter Height Table is perfect for get-togethers at a great price.
12. A seating arrangement for two with the Edgar Dining Set.
OK… That was 12 but I just couldn’t resist sharing a few more really affordable items with you.